Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of RKDF Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Jatkhedi, Bhopal.
|Name of Institute||RKDF Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Jatkhedi, Bhopal|
|Popular Name||RKDF Bhopal|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated with||Barkatullah University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Madhya Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Barkatullah University.
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Before we discuss, let us look at the courses overview offered in RKDF Medical College Hospital & ResearchCollege offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical programs(MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Here this selection will let you about RKDF Bhopal MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty of embryology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of RKDF, Bhopal, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programmes at RKDF Medical College Hospital & Research is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about RKDF Medical College Hospital & Research will help you research the college properly.
The fee structure of the RKDF Medical College, Bhopal, for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile