How is education at Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences?
Sapthagiri Medical College is a par excellence medical institution in Karnataka. Extraordinary medical education is given to its students in order to make them notable medical leaders. The best minds of the country are picked as faculties to give impeccable knowledge to the future medicos. There are around 300 faculties working at SIMSRC. Technology is blended with traditional teaching to give the best learning experience. Lab sessions are also conducted adequately. The MBBS students are provided 4.5-year academic education and 1-year mandatory internship in hospitals to acquire real-time experience.
Sapthagiri Medical College Bangalore Highlights:
The Sapthagiri Medical college conducts co-curricular and extracurricular activities often to give a good distraction from stressful medical study.
- Many events like Festival Celebrations, Public Awareness programs, and seminars, workshops, etc are conducted.
- Students participate in Quiz programs, inter-college contests, sports tournaments, and many other events and have got many prizes and awards.
|Total MBBS Seats:||150|
|Tuition Fees:||State Quota (Govt. Seats )-Rs: 1,41,196.00 ; Management Quota (GMP/OPN)- Rs: 9,94,406.00 ; NRI- Rs: 60,12,450.00|
|Affiliated To:||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka|
|All India Ranking:||248|
|Karnataka State Ranking:||35|
|Recognition and Listing:||Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO)|
|Affiliated Hospital:||Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Science College Hospital|
|Average Daily Out-Patients:||Install MBBSCouncil App to see this data.|
|Total Beds Available :||Install MBBSCouncil App to see this data.|
|Post Graduate Courses||19|
|Super Specialty Courses :||Nil|
|Other Names:||SapthagiriInstitute of Medical Science; Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre; Sapthagiri Medical College Bangalore; SIMSRC Bangalore|
|Address:||SGIMS, 15, Hesarghatta Main Rd, Navy Layout, Chikkasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560090.|
MBBS Admission Counselling GuidanceMore than 1 lakh+ medical aspirants from 20+ states, use MBBSCouncil Android App to get best medical college for their NEET Rank. Only App You Need To Avoid Counselling Mistakes
- Helps you to predict your chance to get particular medical college.
- Analyse medical college quality using patient flow, beds, PG residents.
- Understand counselling process within 3 hours.
- Timely Counselling Notifications.
- Get personal counsellor to guide during complete admission process