Before completing the college review, let us look at Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre (PCMS Bhopal).
|Name of Institute||Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal|
|Popular Name||PCMS Bhopal|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated with||Peoples University, Bhopal|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC),|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Peoples University, Bhopal
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC),
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
|OPD-Indoor Services||Accident & Emergency Department|
|Diagnostic Services & Sports||Blood Bank|
|ICUs Super Speciality Centre||24 Hour Help Line|
|Community Health Centre||Library & Cafeteria|
College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical programs(MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|General Medicine||3 Years|
|Obst. & Gynae.||3 Years|
|General Surgery||3 Years|
|Respiratory Medicine(TB &Chest)||3 Years|
|Community Medicine||3 Years|
|Forensic Medicine||3 Years|
PG Intake Capacity
|Obst. & Gynae.||04|
|Respiratory Medicine(TB &Chest)||02|
Here this selection we will let you about Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal (PCMS Bhopal). Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal (PCMS Bhopal), they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programmes at Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal will help you do proper research about the college.
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and their respective courses. Only Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal will complete this information before filling the application form.
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee per Year|
|COURSE NAME||FEES (PER YEAR)|
|MD/MS||Clinical Rs. 1263000|
Non-Clinical Rs. 700000
MD Paraclinical Rs. 1600000
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at leas 50thpercentile
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to be change.