Quick Summary

Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences Udaipur is the Private medical college which is established in the year 2014. The college has high-quality education and advanced facilities of Healthcare. Also, it has brought together a dedicated team of physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to provide the highest standards of medical treatment across all basic specialties. Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) is a non-profit organization envisaged to establish a center of excellence in healthcare and improving the well-being of the community through quality programmes of preventive medicine, medical education, and research.

Institution Type:Trust

Total MBBS Seats:150
Tuition Fees:Rs 17,00,000 & for NRI Rs 24,50,000
Affiliated To:Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Rajasthan
All India Ranking: 
Rajasthan State Ranking:20
Recognition and Listing:Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO)
Affiliated Hospital:Pacific Medical College and Hospital, Udaipur
Average Daily Out-Patients:Install MBBSCouncil App to see this data
Total Beds Available :Install MBBSCouncil App to see this data
Post Graduate Medical Courses :Nil
Super Specialty Medical Courses :Nil
Other Names:Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS); PIMS Udaipur, Pacific Medical College, Pacific Medical College and Hospital Udaipur.
Address:Ambua Road, Village – Umarda , Udaipur, Rajasthan- 313015, India.
Contact:+91 294 3065001

MBBS Admission Counselling Guidance

More than 1 lakh+ medical aspirants from 20+ states, use MBBSCouncil Android App to get best medical college for their NEET Rank. Only App You Need To Avoid Counselling Mistakes
  • Helps you to predict your chance to get particular medical college.
  • Analyse medical college quality using patient flow, beds, PG residents.
  • Understand counselling process within 3 hours.
  • Timely Counselling Notifications.
  • Get personal counsellor to guide during complete admission process

MBBS Course

The MBBS course is a four and a half year period followed by a one year compulsory rotating residential internship. The lasting 12-month internship includes short courses in community health, medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, child health, orthopedics, emergency medicine and various specialties. All these are according to the guidelines of the Medical Council of India. Admission to the MBBS program is based on the candidate marks obtained in the NEET-UG rank held by the National Testing Agency (NTA).

Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences undertakes the teaching and training of students for undergraduate course of MBBS as per the MCI sanctioned student with an annual intake of 150 seats.

Admission Procedure and Eligibility

Eligibility: 17 years of age or above as on 31-Dec of the admission year. The maximum age limit to Study MBBS course is 25 years. All Higher Secondary School Students with 10+2 in science stream including biology or bio-technology along with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible(In case of SC/ST, 40% in board exams; 45% for OBC Category)

Admission Procedure: It is compulsory for medical enthusiasts to appear for the National Eligibility and Entrance Examination (NEET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) after 12th grade who wish to get MBBS admission. All the Government, Private, Central and Deemed Universities will be based on NEET scores and the seats for all colleges / institutions / universities will be offered through counselling based on the eligibility Score/Rank, Preferences of colleges and seats available.

The Admissions for Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences are 85% seats filled through Rajasthan State Quota and Remaining of 15% of seats are selected by Management Quota.

Rajasthan State Quota Seats & Rank

The 85% of State Quota seats for Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences Medical College has filled by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Rajasthan(RUHS) as per following  categories with Seat Matrix: URB -46, URG -16, MBB -02, OBB-20, OBG-06, SCB -14, SCG-05, STB-06, STG -02, SAB-05, SAG-02


Management Quota Seats & Rank

The Remaining 15% of seats for Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences Medical College has filled through Management and below shown last Year Rank(AIR) for Management Quota;

Total Seats=23nos.