The Samriddhi Educational Associates - Organization profile
medicaladmission.co.in is one of the leading Institutes(Govt. of India Regd.) in the domain of education, career counseling and guidance , we have been helping medical students (UG, PG ), Allied Health Students, students and management students for India and Abroad for the last 11 years in smoothening their path towards correct selection of colleges and providing valuable assistance in the admission process. Backed by the multiple numbers of information offices in different locations to provide educational assistance, financial assistance, and logistical assistance to the medical, engineering and management students, we have helped, shaped and realized dreams of hundreds of students look to the bright future.
Wes are backed by the superior team of educationists, counselors and philanthropists from every part of the country. Our teams have a presence in every state of India so access to us an easy one.
We are connected to several reputed colleges, and institutes in India and abroad, where our presence and reach also extends to other educational domains.
We are very happy that our institute started the most wanted and demanded medical, management, Allied Health Studies and other educational programmes. Institute is able to prepare its students for successful persons in their fields in the country. I am confident that We will provide quality service to you. Our best compliments those having the booklet with them & wishes them success for their future endeavors.
- Admission Counseling for MBBS in India
- Admission Guide and Help for MBBS in Abroad.
- NEET Preparation, suggestion under expert guides.
- Admissions in top rated Management Colleges in India & Abroad.
- Visa Assistance for Abroad.
- Job Placement assistance in Abroad.
- Career fair.
- Doubt Clearing with students and parents for getting admission.
Why choose us:
- In-depth career counseling through workshops and career guidance.
- Personalized counseling sessions.
- Financial assistance vide scholarships, grants, and bank loans.
- College selection and admission assistance.
- Helping students who have not qualified NEET/JEE and other admissions.